LezliG

3 kittens need kind homes
My friend has three stray kittens approximately 5 months old she has been feeding. She goes back to the UK next month and would like to find homes for them. There are two white and black one and a tabby one. They are used to people and love being played with and petted. I will try and take some photos and put them on here. I know it's difficult to find homes for cats but if anyone is interested please pm me.
Thanks, Lesley

LezliG

Adding some pics of the kittens. If anyone can help please contact me.
:thanks:

Attachments

• DSCF1574.jpg
    DSCF1574.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF1451.jpg
    DSCF1451.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF1535.jpg
    DSCF1535.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF1536.jpg
    DSCF1536.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 21

Harem

I've cliqued
They are lovely and I do hope your friend can find good homes for them. Unfortunately I am banned from adding to our menagerie.

pembelu

one of them very much reminds me of my cat i had in the UK lived to a ripe old age...i love the colourings of the black & white ones in particular they are adorable and i wish i could take one on myself :-( unlikey in our current circumstances but i do wish them well.good luck

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
I wish you good luck in finding homes for these lovely cats , unfortunatly it is difficult - I have 5 beautiful kittens - 8 weeks old which I am trying to find homes for. So if anyone in the Bodrum area would like one PLEASE contact me -- I can deliver

gizmo

If only I could take them but I have 3 already and it wouldnt be fair. Hope you are both lucky in finding homes for the little darlings!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom