pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
3 Dongle Past a Joke
I've had no internet connection for several days . I have a 3 dongle . Spent in total four and a half hours on the phone to customer services . 1st it was supposed to be Some upgrades in London { i.m in nottinghamshire ! } Next it was my location Told to drive laptop to different areas . Drove it around . Did 20 miles in total . Next it was work on my local mast . I asked to cancel my contract it costs £50 . All my calls were put through to india Then finaly Glassgow . were i spoke to a nice man from Canada . He told me nothing wrong with mast Or London . But they had recieved a lot of complaints ! Finaly he agreed to send me a New Dongle . it arrived this morning . I had a simlar problem with " 3 " in march . I lost the Ebay item i was bidding on And my connection went down just as i was about to book a flight to Antalya As anyone else had problems with " 3 " ? I wont renew my contract . I'll get Vodaphone instead . I've had withdrawal syptoms NO tlf Terrible !

This is what i think of 3 service :moonie:

Can't reccomend 3 at all Diane

Nigel517

3 Dongle Past a Joke
I have a three dongle and basically it is useless. I find there are few areas where I get a decent signal. I had a 3 mobile and I could not wait until my contract finished. They used to use the mast of others giving them excellent reception. Since they stopped there are many areas such as my home town where reception is very spasmodic. They know this but refuse to reduce or cancel contracts on phones that you cannot use.
I tried using the dongle in |Turkey. It seemed to connect but was so slow that I could not actually access anything. I do not have a good word to say about three.
Purchased an Iphone with an o2 contact. Awsome. free browsing, hotmail etc 1000s of applications.

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
3 Dongle Past a Joke
Hi Diane,
I used to use a "3" dongle... absolutely useless, one of the most expensive pieces of rubbish I've ever wasted money on. Far too slow, I used to sit twiddling my thumbs while waiting for pages to open while browsing.
I certainly wouldn't take one out for a drive, other than to throw it off a high bridge..Lol.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Alan.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
3 Dongle Past a Joke
Had a salesman ring me today to try and get me to sign up for a 3 dongle for free for £5 a month contract over 18 months glad I told him where to go.

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
3 Dongle Past a Joke
Wise move John... I've had calls from them at least once a month since i bought my "3" dongle ornament...( it's collecting dust ).. they all get the same response... i cut them off mid sentence..:)

Top Bottom