bev timms

bev timms
3 bedroomed 2 bathroomed villa for sale in Efeler Mah, Altinkum
Beautiful 3 bedroomed two bathroomed villa for sale in the Efeler Mah area of Altinkum, near to the DenizYildiz (Hulyas) restaurant (the belly dancer), minutes from the Marina road. In a nice friendly community with permanent residents/neighbours who look out for each other. Fully air conditioned, with secure metal front door and security grilles to all windows/patio doors. Solar panels with thermostat for the winter installed and separate boiler also installed. Large beautiful and easily maintained private pool, 22ft x 10 foot. Patio area.

Ground floor comprises large living area, separate kitchen and downstairs toilet. First floor comprises a large square landing, two large bedrooms, both with access to shared balcony and a large family bathroom with large jacuzzi bath and vanity unit. The top floor has a built in cupboard with boiler and washing machine within, then a good sized third bedroom with en suite shower/wet room. From here, you exit to the good sized sun terrace with storage cupboard.

White goods/electricals are all brand new as they were replaced when we were last out in June 09.

TAPU and HABITATION Cert in English owners possession. £67,500

We have purchased a piece of land and want to build a villa on this...hence the sale of our home. Pictures available in the members gallery, can send more via e mail

Jan

Last edited:

Tess

Good luck with your sale, sounds fab!!!

bev timms

bev timms
Hi and thanks

it is, we just found a piece of land we fell in love with, and we are not in a position to have two properties.

Jan

bev timms

bev timms
I've managed to put some pictures of the villa in the members gallery.

Jan:peace:

bev timms

bev timms
Thanks..we love the villa and are in no rush to sell as I've got flights booked for next year and happy to keep holidaying there...just have plans for the piece of land when I come to retire in about 4-5 years time.

Jan

bev timms

bev timms
Just refreshing the post...and to say that i missed off the original message that furnishings and white goods will be included.

thanks

Jan

bev timms

bev timms
Just refreshing this post. Pics can be found in the members gallery.

Many thanks

Jan and Bev

panther

Just looked at the villa photographs. Absolutely stunning, and beautiful taste in furniture and accessories. Quite substantial open space.

Angela

bev timms

bev timms
Thanks

I personally dont think the pictures do it justice. I bought the curtains etc thinking we would have the villa for some time, and paid a lot for them. all the white goods are new and my rugs are all good quality, wool carpets. If anyone is a member of the AA forum, a kind member has attached photos to the actual thread for me as I am absolutely unable to do so!! Thanks very much for the feedback.

Jan

Last edited:

bev timms

bev timms
Refreshing post, with reduction in price.

many thanks

Jan and Bev

bev timms

bev timms
Refreshing...reduced in price to £66,000 or best offers.

Jan

bev timms

bev timms
Refreshing. We are in tinky for the next month if anyone interested in viewing.

Jan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom