luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
3 bed villa in Yalikavak village
Lovely large 3 bedroomed villa for sale within 10 min walking distance to Yalikavak village
On a lovely maintained complex with 8 other villas - large swimming pool. Beautiful gardens.
The villa has an extra large kitchen - large lounge - 2 bathrooms ( one with a bath ) Balcony from 2 bedrooms - patio balcony with gate .
Will be sold complete with all white goods and furniture - bed linen
pots -pans -plates etc -- ready for rental oportunity if required

asking price is £ 80.000 or nearest offer

This is classed as Yalikavak village location - so NO big hills and mountains to climb !!
Cant do pictures but can e mail pics if interested

Last edited:
We are looking at properties at the moment. Have to be honest, price is very top of our budget, but would be interested to see pics. if poss.

Colin

manc02

He says and he quotes not adverised at such a low price before !!!!!
(This villa has never been advertised before at such a bargain price and if you would like any further information please pm me without delay.)
Whats wrong with that ?

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Ok sorry . but it has been advertised at this price in our restaurant !

beastofbodrum

BEASTOFBODRUM
We are looking at properties at the moment. Have to be honest, price is very top of our budget, but would be interested to see pics. if poss.

Colin
Hi Colin. I have many pics of this and would be more than happy to forward them to you if you send me a private message. Don't think you will get better for the money anywhere in Yalikavak. PM me for all the details.
Cheers.

janA

Hi Colin. I have many pics of this and would be more than happy to forward them to you if you send me a private message. Don't think you will get better for the money anywhere in Yalikavak. PM me for all the details.
Cheers.

Colins message is over a year old

Top Bottom