turkishbellydancer

turkishbellydancer
3 bed semi detach in kusadasi
hi all we are putting our kusadasi house up for sale , its a 3 bedroom semidetached house, we are in aksaray sitesi , its beside the palmin hotel, the dolmus serves outside the main enterence. we are 10 mins walk from ladies beach. there is a communal pool which is open from end of may to september. we are in a great position across from the pool and opposite the watchmans house. there is room out side for parking, we have a small side garden and terrace, glass patio doors and steel shutters. there is 2 air conditioning units one in the sitting room and one in the bedroom. there are 2 double bedrooms and a small bedroom.there is a bathroom upstairs and another bathroom down stairs, we are selling with furniture included, 1 double bed , one sofa bed, 2 sofas downstairs which i think both are also sofabeds too, a washing machine ,fridge, cooker,crockery and cutlery,tv,s also, dvd player, george foreman grill. the site fees are 420 ytl a year and the meeting is once a year, the electricity and water meters are read on site. the upstairs terrace is covered with a lovely roof and a space is left for a fridge and bbq upstairs , the house was only repainted last year with the new front door and sliding glass patio doors added. we were asking 55,000 euros ono, my hubby is in the middle of organising an emlak in kusadasi but i just wanted to advertise it here also if that was ok, we have our tapu deeds, it was bought in 2004 and we have had no problems with it, its just not being used enough, we got over last year for 2 weeks and this year it was for 1 week only,my little one is still in school and its more expensive to go during the school hols. there is a good mixture in the site of irish, english, scottish, french,dutch,german and turkish, also ive included some pics cheers karen

Attachments

• PICT1083.jpg
    PICT1083.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 484
  • PICT1084.jpg
    PICT1084.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 483
  • PICT1089.jpg
    PICT1089.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 467
  • PICT1116.jpg
    PICT1116.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 482
  • PICT1085.jpg
    PICT1085.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 437

maggie

Looks lovelley good luck with your sale.I think I d even swop my house in Akbuk for yours ha ha.

Hugs Maggie xx

turkishbellydancer

turkishbellydancer
thanks maggie, forgot to mention there is 2 wardrobes and 2 chest of drawers also!!! when my chloe was little we got to go for 7 and 8 weeks holidays and really enjoyed our holidays spent in our house but we are not getting over as much as we would like and i understand my hubby wanting to sell,we have to be realistic and maybe someone will get a great house and great neighbours also. i was hoping i posted it and the pics correctly as im not to tech savvy!!! cheers karen

turkishbellydancer

turkishbellydancer
forgot to mention i put some more photos in my gallery and i will be in kusadasi on aug 23 to aug 30th as i will be leaving the keys with the emlak , cheers guys

turkishbellydancer

turkishbellydancer
sorry im only getting around to replying to you, if you pm me i will give you the details , we have had 2 viewings so far, cheers karen

turkishbellydancer

turkishbellydancer
just wanted to bump this up again as i havent been on the pc for a while due to a virus that involved me laeving my pc in to be repaied and cleaned and resulted in all my info being wiped by the cleaner!!!!! :27:and im only gettin around to checking my posts now sorry :( :19:

Guz1

Nice looking house. You must hate the thought of parting with it. Good luck with the sale.

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Yes, it does look nice, I'm surprised it hasn't been sold yet, as I understood it has been given to an Emlak as well......

turkishbellydancer

turkishbellydancer
we had a young turkish couple looking at it twice and i understand they are waiting on a mortatge , dont know if its as quiet in turkey property wise as it is here in ireland

Guz1

Don't think any property market could be as quiet as Ireland right now.

I notice from the forum that there seem to be more Turkish buyers about. Maybe that's due to Turks getting used to availing of mortgages along with the recent drop in prices.

turkishbellydancer

turkishbellydancer
just bumping this up again, we have had a few viewings but no offers so far, we are hoping to go over sometime in june , and maybe spark a bit of interest cheers

geoffxb

just bumping this up again, we have had a few viewings but no offers so far, we are hoping to go over sometime in june , and maybe spark a bit of interest cheers

hi my name is geoff,i did leave you a message,was wondering if the house is still for sale,im over on the 13th june looking foe a villa,if it is stil for sale can you please send me more details,is it mains electric and water,you can contact me on bardsvx220@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers Geoff.

turkishbellydancer

turkishbellydancer
hi geoff sorry im only replying now as we were in kusadasi for a quick hol but our house is now sold, we are delighted and a little sad but we sold to irish people who have grown up children and are retired so will have much more time than us to use it , cheers karen

Latest Posts

Top Bottom