Gail

3 Bed Duplex for sale £29,000
Good luck Anna, hopefully after Christmas people will be on the buy again.

Gail:)

Navan

Non Active Mmember
I hope so Gail. We won't be looking at properties until May ourselves but it would be great if we sell around then and even better if we sell when we are there!

Anna

Gail

I've seen Anna's place it looks lovely.

Good luck again Anna

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Mushtaq has kindly posted my pictures of our place for sale. Anyone interested please email me.

Anna

Navan

Non Active Mmember
I'm just activating this to new viewers. I will do this from time to time so just ignore me!

Anna

Gail

Anna you are absolutely right as there are people wanting to buy all the time. It's a lovely property :) so I would imagine it will go soon. Good luck.

BRUSANDRA

anna what a lovely place my friends are thinking of buying so i will mension it i hope you dont mind but could i ask where you got your sideboard mirrow and corner unit from , as they are the kind ilike but could not see in the shops in altinkum???? thank you sandra

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Thank you Sandra. I bought the furniture in a shop in Didim. It is on the opposite side of the curtain shop and down a bit. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. There is also a coffe table to match which is quite big and is in proportion to the room as it is quite big. I can't remember the name of the shop though. I also bought my suite in there.

Anna

Navan

Non Active Mmember
If anyone is interested in viewing this property it is listed on the above link.

Anna

steve

i wish my uncle had seen your place anna before he bought his 2 bed apart next to gima, i am sure he would have snatched your hand off. i have printed it off and posted on the display at work as a few of my collegues have shown an interest in altinkum .....

steve

steve

no problem anna, i have also put on the link so that they can see it on the web and will be able to make contact if they are interested.

steve

Navan

Non Active Mmember
I'll give you all the efes your little heart desires as well as a smackeroo[:X]

Anna

Navan

Non Active Mmember
I hope so Kate. I've heard bad news regarding buying in Turkey now so it looks like we won't be able to sell for a while:(

Anna

Gail

Anna it's not as bad as peeps thought, read what Lorraine has written on the 3 month law thread :)

Where have you been mate[?] We've missed you :(

Anne

Heidi posted this on Calis beach forum this morning.
She's probably busy with all this going on at the moment so I'll keep you posted with her info if she doesn't make it along here.

Hiya
I am going to have to make a press statement about this lol

NO worries for Brits as long as you don't want to buy 30 hectares of land. It is to stop the Syrians buying up land as there is a long negative history between Syria and Turkey.
It does not effect us Brits buying little properties.................we also had a heart attack until the papers made it all clearer today!
I am going to scan the paper for you all and post it on the web site later today.

Heidi

Gail

So I guess that's panic over eh[?];)

Thank you to all for the information you have provided, what we would do with out you [?]

Latest Posts

Top Bottom