keny

27 day savings rates
I am a customer of T E B.Has anyone recently been in to ask if the TEB are giving preferential rates on a 27 day account.Is Pelin still there?She is not answering emails from the UK.Thanks if you can help

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
27 day savings rates
Some times you can get a better rate on a 26 day, 27 day, 28 day ,etc than on 30 days it changes every time you go into any bank, you need to discuss whats best for you every month .my bank manager always looks for the best for me every time im due he's advised me as much as 6 months and also as little as 14 days,you really need a manager that cares about his customers not one that you never ever get to see.

keny

27 day savings rates
Unfortunately in the TEB there is only one rep that is English speaking, and she deals with all customers.I have never had any invitations to see or discuss accounts with the manager, nor had any information of any sort from this bank.We moved because of good recommendations, however, in practice for me they do not provide effective customer relations, i.e. I have been emailing for 3 weeks without ant reply!I have been thinking of swopping to fins bank which seems much more iteractive with English customers.Any advice that can be offered is most welcome.

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
27 day savings rates
Thats the bank that i am with 100%, may not be the same in every branch mines in Didim.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom