minesahauf

minesahauf
25th in yalikavak
hello,been a while since last post,comming to Yalikavak on Sat any suggestions for nice restaraunt for 25th anniversay on 11th May, thanks

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
25th in yalikavak
It would be a pleasure to have you celebrate your 25th Anniversary with us - Dont know if you have visited us before but we do serve lovely fresh cooked food - Turkish - english - whatever you want - and also cheap drinks prices - e g Efes at 3 5 tl Bottle of quality house wine 19 tl - not forgetting your 10 % TLF discount !
If we can help please contact me for any special requirements- we are good at arranging party s

Gail

25th in yalikavak
Musti's is also a very good steak house and it's right on the sea. We really enjoy going there, Brenda and Musti are wonderful hosts. :roundgrin

Elaine73

25th in yalikavak
Leon at the Three Brothers is always a very accomodating. Excellent food and service and the price is very reasonable. House wine 15ytl a bottle. The scenery is amazing especially watching the sun set over the sea.:roundgrin

minesahauf

minesahauf
25th in yalikavak
Thanks for the suggestions guys,cant wait to try whats on offer all very helpful have also checked other thread "best eateries in yalikavak"

Carnsoreboxer

Carnsoreboxer
25th in yalikavak
Have to agree with Elaine we had a fantastic meal in the Three Brothers and Leon was great. However best place to celebrate a 25th in my opinion is Gortubuku where the restaurants are on a jetty with glass floors over the sea and you can watch the Turkish celebrities and wonder who they are - a fantastic place

Latest Posts

Top Bottom