arrian

R.I.P
21st May 1966
today is my wedding anniversay! i was almost 18, he was 20. as i set off for the church, it started to snow, as i arrived at the church there was a funeral just leaving! not a good start eh??

our honeymoon consisted of a day in Blackpool, and we spent our wedding night listening to Cassius Clay and Henry Cooper on the radio!

anyway, 44 years later, we're still here, we've had lots of ups and downs, good times and bad times. but we have a lovely family that all live nearby, and i can't say i have much to complain about, so i won't!! congrats to me & him!!

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
21st May 1966
Congratulations that a big achievement this day and age.

And don't forget England won the world cup that year to :rockon:

arrian

R.I.P
21st May 1966
the really strange thing Raysalaff, is that our best friends for the last 12 years or so, got married on that day, when England beat Germany!

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
21st May 1966
Awwww how lovely. Put a smile on my face. Happy Anniversary to you both and wishing you many more to come :) x

perfect1949

i just love my clique
21st May 1966
congratulations to you both , im glad it as lasted the test of time .not like some marriages that dont . dave

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
21st May 1966
Happy Anniversary to you both Arrian, and here's to many more to-gether. It's the sharing of both the Ups and Downs, imho that is the basis of a good marriage/relationship, imho, youngsters of today only want the Ups. What a great achievement.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Tess

21st May 1966
Many many congratulations and celebrations Arrian and Hubby,
44 years absolutely fabulous. Here is to many many more to come.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
21st May 1966
Congratulations , loved the bit about listening to the boxing , all my family are into boxing so don;t know if you enjoyed it but i know i would have.

wishing you and your family many more years of fun and frolics and now watching the boxing !!

eve xx

arrian

R.I.P
21st May 1966
evelynne, if you're into boxing you'll know about Jamie Moore? his dad is my hubbys' friend and we've followed Jamies' career all along, and we're his 'auntie and uncle' also Rickie Hatton? sad to say but H. can't go and watch them anymore.

also should add, i've had a couple of drinks before eating, so i'm a bit tipsy!!!! but also just had the news that H. has to go on oxygen, so bit of a downer, today of all days.

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
21st May 1966
Congratulations Arrian and Hubbie, hope you have many more years together.
What an achievement eh?

Jeannie

PS What a coincidence , it's my anniversary too.

arrian

R.I.P
21st May 1966
thanks to everyone,!!

the downside today is, found out H has to go on oxygen, he's really struggling.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom