uncle fester

Senior Member.
21st dec last seat ticket for sale?.
Last edited:
Hi,
Just to let everyone know there's apparently a problem with the Aegean Flights website that shows the flight as non available/ full. I've just managed to book a ticket via telephone - 0252 411 11 29 - for that flight - £150 now. You can see the error message and telephone number in the bottom right hand side when you go to the website. Applies to people looking at the website from Turkey apparently.
Thanks

uncle fester

Senior Member.
Hi,
Just to let everyone know there's apparently a problem with the Aegean Flights website that shows the flight as non available/ full. I've just managed to book a ticket via telephone - 0252 411 11 29 - for that flight - £150 now. You can see the error message and telephone number in the bottom right hand side when you go to the website. Applies to people looking at the website from Turkey apparently.
Thanks

hi ya londongirl i have just checked and spoke to H4U in marmaris and no bodrum to manchester sold out but manchester to bodrum available and the cost one way is 175 pounds,so i don't know then but thanks,and no problem with the web site (TURKISH).this is a return ticket not one way.:hmm::hmm:

Last edited:
How weird. I just bought a Bodrum to Manchester ticket over the phone this morning from their office in Marmaris and have all the email confirmations. Spoke to an English woman called Emma. It was one way, granted, and at £150, not £170! She told me the website wasn't working from Turkey; the website had a note saying the same thing. [Says due to a technical problem, customers in Turkey can't book a ticket online]. Emma told me that meant it was coming up as not found when you looked for the flight but that there were still some left.
How very strange. They quoted me a return cost of £270 from Manchester to Bodrum and yes, there are seats available on that one.
Everything looks in order from my side; same receipts as normal. Let's hope I don't find out different when I turn up for the flight!
Thanks

uncle fester

Senior Member.
hi ya well, yes funny but anyway love still one ticket for sale and a saving of 80 pounds going my what you have said,have good flight and a merry xmas.x:50::49:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom