yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
2021 Holiday Plans

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
Turkey has no chance of vaccinating all hotel, restaurant, bars cafe staff , or any other staff before the tourists come, because they are took on at the last minute.

2021 Holiday Plans
Easyjet have just cancelled a lot of their flights again for May. It was only a matter of time, especially for the flights before 17th May, when the English may be able to fly again.

My Easyjet gamble paid off ( well it will if I actually get to fly).
On 22nd Feb I booked the cheapest flight that I could find from Antalya for earliest May date.
6th May Antalya to Bristol landing at 2.30am cost €30.99
I have just swapped it for Antalya to Gatwick landing at 17.20 Sat 30th Oct.
If I was booking the new flight today, it would of cost €588.99 (not that I would ever of paid that price, I would of just had to of stayed longer or found another airline. I may of been in trouble though if I wasn't back by 2nd Nov for my Grandson's Birthday)

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
Easyjet have just cancelled a lot of their flights again for May. It was only a matter of time, especially for the flights before 17th May, when the English may be able to fly again.

My Easyjet gamble paid off ( well it will if I actually get to fly).
On 22nd Feb I booked the cheapest flight that I could find from Antalya for earliest May date.
6th May Antalya to Bristol landing at 2.30am cost €30.99
I have just swapped it for Antalya to Gatwick landing at 17.20 Sat 30th Oct.
If I was booking the new flight today, it would of cost €588.99 (not that I would ever of paid that price, I would of just had to of stayed longer or found another airline. I may of been in trouble though if I wasn't back by 2nd Nov for my Grandson's Birthday)
Lucky you.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
2021 Holiday Plans
From Express:

Foreign Office say.

"Holidays to Turkey are off the cards for now with direct flights to and from the UK temporarily suspended due to concerns over Covid variants. However, travel to Turkey from the UK via a third country is “permitted” so long as travellers meet a specific set of requirements."

Ian

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
Turkey to reopen to vaccinated tourists and those with negative test.
Turkey to reopen to vaccinated tourists and those with negative test.

Turkey to reopen to vaccinated tourists and those with negative test
Anyone how is thinking of coming on holiday should look at the infection figures first turkish infections are going up in leaps and bounds 15926 today , and that's only with 150000 tests. They also have to remember the staff have not had a vaccine.

2021 Holiday Plans
I never realized that restrictions on going abroad for a holiday will be in force till May 17th.........am I reading that right?

"May 17 is the earliest date in which Brits can travel again, according to Boris Johnson’s roadmap."

Read more: Summer holidays on the horizon as EU to unveil vaccine passport plan

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: Metro

Last edited:
2021 Holiday Plans
These miracle vaccines (and that's what they are) will become useless unless people & Governments grasp the situation over potential new variants. I've heard it stated several times now, one variant can make all current Covid serums obsolete.

Mushroom

2021 Holiday Plans
We are now being told that there are some new variants and we are going to see a shortage of vaccines from the end of March.
Are we being played like a fiddle or is it all true?

2021 Holiday Plans
at one point you could bring upto 7 bottles not sure if it was 70cl or 1 litre bottles but you were not allowed to bring more than 4 fof the same brand 4 bottles of JD was okay 5 bottles was a problem
This reminds me of a time when we came back from Thailand years ago. At duty free we said we're going back to Turkey, and what can we take back? They said anything (maybe sales talk?) So we used up all Thai Bhat and filled bags and a rucksack. When we arrived at Bodrum, officials asked, "What's this?" We said, "Duty Free." He waved us on. :) xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom