Hilsjw

2021 Holiday Plans
Surely not enoch 64% ? If that's the case, Turkey will never be free of the virus !! The tourist industry will be decimated too.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
2021 Holiday Plans
I'm sure the UK would take into account the vaccination progress in the host countries as well as the progress of other countries who are able to holiday in the host countries

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
2021 Holiday Plans
I laugh at the French idea about vaccination passports as being divisive, passports themselves are divisive, not everyone has one. driving licences are divisive, not everyone has one, or can have one.
As for turning tourists away,I really can't see it. (unfortunately)

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
Just read the turkish tourism sector is expecting Brits in May. But is it right that Bj has just said it will be sometime in June? Noticed yesterday work starting on the restaurants getting them ready.

Hilsjw

2021 Holiday Plans
Remember the days when we could fly and bought various spirits in the Duty Free at the airports ? Two different stickers on the shelves, one price for travelling in the E.U. and another, cheaper price for those travelling outside the E.U. Now the U.K.have left the E.U. will the pricing be different ? Ever hopeful for a flight !!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
2021 Holiday Plans
Remember the days when we could fly and bought various spirits in the Duty Free at the airports ? Two different stickers on the shelves, one price for travelling in the E.U. and another, cheaper price for those travelling outside the E.U. Now the U.K.have left the E.U. will the pricing be different ? Ever hopeful for a flight !!

2021 Holiday Plans
I’m a careful Christian when it come to paying upfront for anything. Even scientists can’t predict the state of play in three months time, so how the hell tour operators can is beyond me.
The issue over Covid passports is now being debated in the EU, which if agreed will need to become a requirement for non EU citizens to enter the EU as well, if not, it would be a pointless exorcise.

Mushroom

2021 Holiday Plans
I’m a careful Christian when it come to paying upfront for anything. Even scientists can’t predict the state of play in three months time, so how the hell tour operators can is beyond me.
The issue over Covid passports is now being debated in the EU, which if agreed will need to become a requirement for non EU citizens to enter the EU as well, if not, it would be a pointless exorcise.
I pay nowt upfront until it's guaranteed. The UK staycations and jet2 and easyjet etc are emailing like crazy. It's wasted on me. Then, it's the staycations silly prices that have evolved. I won't be supporting exploitation either.
When we are allowed to drive off, I am more than prepared to travel anywhere within a 2 hour drive, spend the day and travel back home at the end of the day before being ripped off.
As far as travel abroad goes - I watch and wait.

Kanga

2021 Holiday Plans
at one point you could bring upto 7 bottles not sure if it was 70cl or 1 litre bottles but you were not allowed to bring more than 4 fof the same brand 4 bottles of JD was okay 5 bottles was a problem
just label it AstraZenica.

Mushroom

2021 Holiday Plans

Mushroom

2021 Holiday Plans
Imagine the scenario - Mr Harry Maggot aged 50 has both his jabs by the middle- end of June and promptly goes on a flight for a blue sky holiday somewhere abroad in July complete with his vaccination certificate.
However, he is currently on the newly extended Furlough, a situation he has been on since March 2020.
That really would be the definition of a paid holiday and there would be an uproar amongst those on the frontline who have not had any such opportunity.
That's why Rishi has effectively quashed any likelihood of summer holidays abroad.
As I mentioned previously, September is the month I anticipate to be the month when everyone in all relevant age groups have had both jabs. Coincidence?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom