yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
2021 Holiday Plans

Pontins is not on my radar, feel too old now to be running around smoking a spliff and spilling my white lightning, is there anywhere like this in Turkey ? I've heard anecdotal stories about Altinkum, Marmaris, Gumbet etc but I can't believe the locals or local authorities would stand for it.

2021 Holiday Plans
Well it opened start of week and ..... I hate it!!!

Very modern reasonable prices etc but went once and reluctant to return because.....it smells!!

Even walking past it that old lady haberdashery mothballs smell!!!!
We went last week but didn't smell anything. We ordered food, which was very nice, but the portions were so small we ended up going down the road to order more food :LOL: xx

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
We went last week but didn't smell anything. We ordered food, which was very nice, but the portions were so small we ended up going down the road to order more food :LOL: xx
I think there is going to be a lot of that. It was bad enough the last time we went into the Indian restaurant.

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
They are on about everyone going on holiday to the amber countries. The easiest way to sort that out is changing all to red again.

2021 Holiday Plans
Could be that regardless of what the UK Government says over travel it will carry no weight over travel in Europe.
Entering Germany from the UK is automatic 14 day quarantine & they want that right across the EU.

2021 Holiday Plans
Well after my short break in the UK, I for one can't wait to get to Turkey whatever the cost. Just totted up our 4 nights away in the UK, staying just in Premier Inns & with food & travel we spent £900 for the 2 of us. That was with minimal alcohol.

Regularly paid £3 each for a glass of diet coke or a non alcoholic ginger beer

10 minute hovercraft trip from Southsea to Ryde was £19 per person each way

Tickets to Osborne House were £19 each, even though half the house & the swiss cottage etc are closed due to Covid restrictions.

We also had rain for a day & a half & didn't get to sit on the beach or sunbathe, as it just wasn't warm enough

85 days until my next flights booked for Turkey. I really hope that I can get on that plane & stay for the 6 weeks that I have planned

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
Well after my short break in the UK, I for one can't wait to get to Turkey whatever the cost. Just totted up our 4 nights away in the UK, staying just in Premier Inns & with food & travel we spent £900 for the 2 of us. That was with minimal alcohol.

Regularly paid £3 each for a glass of diet coke or a non alcoholic ginger beer

10 minute hovercraft trip from Southsea to Ryde was £19 per person each way

Tickets to Osborne House were £19 each, even though half the house & the swiss cottage etc are closed due to Covid restrictions.

We also had rain for a day & a half & didn't get to sit on the beach or sunbathe, as it just wasn't warm enough

85 days until my next flights booked for Turkey. I really hope that I can get on that plane & stay for the 6 weeks that I have planned
I have just read for antalya infection now is 100 but the wording is 100 people locals and tourists. It's the latter I'm bothered about.

trotts

2021 Holiday Plans
Well our trip to Turunc 17 Aug does not look good , there is a petition going around for the GOV to make Turkey on the amber it needs 10000 hits for them to act .

Frankie T

2021 Holiday Plans
Unfortunately Trotts the petition isn't going to make any difference, the government have already responded to it and basically said it's not up for debate regardless of how many signatures it gets. We've had 2 holidays to Turunc cancelled already this year, got our fingers crossed for September/October but aren't getting our hopes up too much. You never know August may be a goer, hope it is and you have a great time.

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
PCR test back on for British tourist's in Spain. Portugal have asked for restrictions also but lost the details

Last edited:

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
2021 Holiday Plans
Might as well burn your passport then Mush.
It actually expires this month and I haven't bothered to renew it yet.
My mate renewed his early last year just before lockdown 1 and has so far lost nearly 18 months out of 10 years.
That's not a good thing in Yorkshire.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
2021 Holiday Plans
It actually expires this month and I haven't bothered to renew it yet.
My mate renewed his early last year just before lockdown 1 and has so far lost nearly 18 months out of 10 years.
That's not a good thing in Yorkshire.
There should be passport control in and especially out of Yoksher

Latest Posts

Top Bottom