Saoirse

2021 Holiday Plans
Indeed Enoch they were very strict here

No.entry without HES code telephone contact number and temperature check
Many in town centre also required proof of address

On entry strict 4 to a table max and distancing between tables. No drinking from.bottles and no sitting at the bar

They were additionally asking but not enforcing a 1 hour rule to avoid queuing which did seem to work well

Police very visible and in one afternoon I witnessed police checks in 4 separate bars I attended

I also like that gel is on all tables as well as at entrance as I have got into the habit rightly or wrongly of having a squish of it about every half hour. Dont think my hands have ever been so clean

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans

On entry strict 4 to a table max and distancing between tables. No drinking from.bottles and no sitting at the bar

They were additionally asking but not enforcing a 1 hour rule to avoid queuing which did seem to work well

Police very visible and in one afternoon I witnessed police checks in 4 separate bars I attended

I also like that gel is on all tables as well as at entrance as I have got into the habit rightly or wrongly of having a squish of it about every half hour. Dont think my hands have ever been so clean
Good on them alanya has always been idle They need a big wake up call.

Last edited:

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
You could all come to the Bodrum areas exclusive villa's 3/4 months rental can be up to 400,000 tl. Paid in full at the start of the contract in a foreign currency, its the pandemic to blame they are saying 🤣🤣

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
2021 Holiday Plans
You could all come to the Bodrum areas exclusive villa's 3/4 months rental can be up to 400,000 tl. Paid in full at the start of the contract in a foreign currency, its the pandemic to blame they are saying 🤣🤣
You could buy a villa here for that.........and no bl00dy foreigners!

Saoirse

2021 Holiday Plans
I do not think theres a snowball's chance of a proper tourism season here this year

Furthermore I reckon the government already know that

Mushroom

2021 Holiday Plans
Apparently - according to a poll taken for Mail online (read into that as you wish), the majority of Brits are in favour of a travel ban abroad until next year.

Saoirse

2021 Holiday Plans
Ouch!!!

Have to agree and may I suggest Steve many in UK would prefer no Daily Mail types let alone Johnny Foreigners not wanting them!!

2021 Holiday Plans
I was just looking at holiday dates for next year, just incase I need to move my June flights again.
I have discovered that in the UK our 2022 late May bank holiday has been moved to Thursday 2nd June & Friday 3rd June is the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday

Saoirse

2021 Holiday Plans
Valencia region will pay for holidaymakers pcr tests in a push to attract visitors

Still think the key for getting UK tourism is green list so no quarantine but there certainly is a determined regional drive to have a tourist season in parts of Espana this year

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
2021 Holiday Plans

I bet none of that is put in the advert when booking online. The only thing missing is the time you must to go back to your cell lol.

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
I bet none of that is put in the advert when booking online. The only thing missing is the time you must to go back to your cell lol.
At the end of the day all they are catering for is to get hotels open, and keeping the big boy's happy. The little restaurants have to make the most of it.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
2021 Holiday Plans
We were discussing moving our August trip to next year only last night, some salient points in the article below especially mixing in arrivals halls.

I have tracked Covid in Greece for a while now to build up a picture of where they are at, the current death rate ranges from 60 to 90 a day, take into account the population is only about 10,000,000 that would equate to about 500 a day here, I can't see them getting on the green list myself.

Saoirse

2021 Holiday Plans
Spain has wisely went down the road of regionalism in how they handle the pandemic and how they attract tourism

I expect the Balierics to approach UK tourism market as a separate entity

My home region of Valencia which in its south includes all the UK favorite destinations is also promoting itself separately from the rest of the country and quite rightly

Cases per 100k across Spain are around 220 whilst in Valencia its 40

I think Turkey slipped up very badly not closing off and looking after its earner for Tourism Mugla in a similar manner to the Spanish

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
Spain has wisely went down the road of regionalism in how they handle the pandemic and how they attract tourism

I expect the Balierics to approach UK tourism market as a separate entity

My home region of Valencia which in its south includes all the UK favorite destinations is also promoting itself separately from the rest of the country and quite rightly

Cases per 100k across Spain are around 220 whilst in Valencia its 40

I think Turkey slipped up very badly not closing off and looking after its earner for Tourism Mugla in a similar manner to the Spanish
I understand the Balierics going it alone but mainland areas are only a drive way apart, and it has to be took on the country's average.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom