Hilsjw

2021 Holiday Plans
I went to Butlins in the 60's with a girlfriend. Kept my virginity - just !. Took the children for day trips, which they thoroughly enjoyed. We often got vouchers from the local paper for free entry, so it was a win win situation for us.

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
I went to Butlins in the 60's with a girlfriend. Kept my virginity - just !. Took the children for day trips, which they thoroughly enjoyed. We often got vouchers from the local paper for free entry, so it was a win win situation for us.
It used to be Southport pontins, or morecambe buttlins with the caravan the kids loved it but today it's more of game parks, no family fun and games like it used to be.

Camden

2021 Holiday Plans
Germany the second country after Russia for tourists to Turkey, has warned its citizens not to travel to Turkey for non-essential trips ie Tourism The call will be in force starting Sunday, April 11, and it has been made because the rate of infections in Turkey rose to above 200 per 100,000 people. And in case of essential travel they must present a negative PCR test to be allowed back into Germany and quarantined for 10 days.

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
It was in the paper last night numbers in stanbul alone had been over the 40000 mark and covered over un after the conventions. The health ministers have been told to resign because all this will fall on their shoulders.

enoch

2021 Holiday Plans
Jet2 is saying all flights are cancelled until June 23.

Tui saying Turkey has been very positive over summer holidays, I bet they have with these inflation rates.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom