linda rodgers

altinkum is paradise
2012 cheap flights
i am looking for flights june-july 2012 from glasgow. i can only find thomas cook £308....any idea's where else to try?

:pressie:

Merry Xmas

Linda...

Pete&Mag

2012 cheap flights
Skyscanner are showing flights from Manchester @ around £150 return. At that difference you would still save by driving down and using Skyparks, if there are 2 passengers. If you go on Skyscanner click the box which shows all the month. Then hover over the date and it will show the price. You can get an idea of price using the Bar charts too

2012 cheap flights
Hi Linda

We are in the same position, but unfortunately, Thomas Cook is all you can fly from Scotland to Bodrum.

You can fly Jet2 from Edinburgh and Glasgow but only to Dalaman

When will EasyJet take the sunshades off and see the light. In Scotland people are crying out for more flights to Bodrum

We are flying from Manchester to Bodrum with Jet2

Last edited:

sasha

2012 cheap flights
As far as I know there is now only Thomas Cook and Thomsons flying from Glasgow to Bodrum.It is a real pain as they have the monopoly and I can't see them giving us cheap flights. I wish easyjet would go direct from Glasgow
You could try easyjet from Liverpool. We have used this a few times when we can't get anything from Glasgow and found it is the easiest and cheapest as you don't need to spend money on a hotel on top of flights and parking. We have also used easyjet from Glasgow to Bristol and Bristol to Bodrum but the flight times for next year would probably mean having to pay for a hotel and at the moment don't appear to be that cheap.
Good luck lease let us know how you get on

hijo

in my own clique
2012 cheap flights
managed to get the missus a flight for next week 11th..flying from Glasgow to Antalya with FlyThomasCook..£83.99 .then from Antalya to Izmir with Sun Express £27.87....so there are still cheap flights out there if your willing to search for them..tried skyscanner to turkey very silly money £500 +....

teresa

Free Thinker
2012 cheap flights
Skyscanner are showing Turkey flights at normal prices on my screen this morning, I suppose it just depends on your route.

gordy

2012 cheap flights
im looking for 3 weeks on or a few days after 14th july to bodrum for 2 adults...pref. from glasgow,but willing to drive to newc,leeds,liv,manchester etc...anyone find me and the mrs cheap flights please...thanks

gordy

red

2012 cheap flights
On friday (6th) I booked 16th July two weeks from Manchester for £150 each, Jet 2 out TC return.

Barbles

2012 cheap flights
Jet 2 out of Manchester from 2nd July are doing cheaper flights than what Red has posted. Pegasus normally fly out from Manchester but it looks like their schedule isn't available yet.

Les

Latest Posts

Top Bottom