4. Portugal

Group H
1. Spain
2. Switzerland
3. Honduras
4. Chile

Andy

2010 World Cup Draw
USA are hot at the moment and have been for the last 2yrs don't rule them out.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
2010 World Cup Draw
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: :ukflag:

I am really looking forward to the World Cup, always enjoy, and of course we're same time zone this time. I can remember going to our local at 8.30 a.m, bacon sarnies at the ready and a few beers, of course. I can't wait as we will win our group. (I'm typing this with everything crossed).

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: :ukflag:

Last edited:

martin m

2010 World Cup Draw
Hi all
Seems anything can happen between these two teams,
USA 1-0 England 1950
USA 0-10 England 1964
martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
2010 World Cup Draw
Off I went today to my little part-time Civil Service secretarial job armed with all the dates for the World Cup games. All our dates are now in the diary and so looking forward to organising special beer prices etc; for the matches for when England are playing. I am so looking forward to it.

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
2010 World Cup Draw
Have you got a pub ss ?

martin

I wish, not, lol. When I took early retirement from the Civil Service the secretary's job came up in the Social Club (attached to the Civil Service) and I took it on, it's a lovely job as I love to meet people and know all the customers (well the lunch-time ers) from when I worked there, so it's a dream job for me. I look after the running of the club, so I am in charge of sorting out all the functions, footy matches where we have special deals with the brewery etc;etc. We also use the club sometimes in the evenings, and my husband is a member of the Athletic club so we've got a lot of interest there and great reduced bar prices for all members, lol.
I also get nice Magners t shirts and the odd bottle of Magners for Borac at SANDIMA, he loves it.
So roll on the World Cup.

You wish you hadn't asked.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
2010 World Cup Draw
jealous ? yes !

do you sell boddingtons ?

martin

Unfortunately not. Our main suppliers is Carlsberg, so Tetleys, smooth @ £1.60 and we also have a guest real ale on each month, this month is rudolph something or other, lol, and we only charge £1.70 a pint for that. My favourite lager is Carlsberg Export, so I'm a happy person. It is a really nice club, I only have to work 3 hours a day 4 days a week, lol.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
2010 World Cup Draw
We live in Robinsons land ! I cant drink their beer, it is so unreliable, most the pubs decor date back to the 70s and its about £2.70 a pint, if i want a pint these days I would drink carling (chemic I know but reliable) or stowfords press, if I can get it, not keen on the nitros like tets smooth etc though did drink it in adelaide once at about -5c and got an ice cream head ache.

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom