lesleykay

2010 Flights
I know we haven't had the 2009 season yet, but does anyone know when airlines start booking for 2010 flights to Bodrum? I'm looking to book for May 2010 and possibly July 2010. Aegean do have the dates showing, but I cannot find any flights yet.

2010 Flights
Just booked Aegean flights for July 2010, awaiting the sept/oct/nov prices, hopefully they will be online soon,know they were selling some of them yesterday,

sharon

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
2010 Flights
Just booked Aegean flights for July 2010, awaiting the sept/oct/nov prices, hopefully they will be online soon,know they were selling some of them yesterday,

sharon

Dont try this at home. They were only testing the site and some people whipped in and booked. If you try to book now you'll get nowhere :)

raine

2010 Flights
was i lucky then i just went on line yesterday at 4 o clock and booked may and july 2010 i have got booking ref etc but you are right cant get back on now.

raine

canals46

2010 Flights
We booked yesterday afternoon. Immediately received booking references and today received invoices.

Viv-Nigel

2010 Flights
Just booked for next year. Prices up but baggage allowance down to 15kgs. Still think its good value though.

dawn6532

2010 Flights
Just been on aegean no flights coming up now for end of july begining of august from manchester for 4 they cant sold a plane full already

kevkj

2010 Flights
I dont understand whats going on all the flights in late July and August seem to be showing up as full surely thats impossible.

tomc1984

2010 Flights
Have booked with Thomas Cook for Easter going out and Aegean coming back. Thomas Cook don't know how much to add on, £8 for hold luggage, extra for meals, more if you want them to text you when they change the times, yadayadayada , then £10 if you book with a credit card. Skyway Robbery, stand and deliver.

dngood

2010 Flights
FYI, I'm just putting together a report for the next Bodrum Bulletin which shows the Aegean Flights (Onur Air) schedule and prices for Summer 2010 for flights between Gatwick and Bodrum, and Manchester and Bodrum.

If you want to quickly see when they are flying and how much, you can see the report here: Aegean Flight Schedule 2010

For regular updates on flights between UK airports and Bodrum, please sign-up to the Bodrum Bulletin fortnightly newsletter, where I have a regular flight update section: Bodrum Bulletin Free newsletter sign-up.

I hope this helps you find a good flight,

Dave.

ainsley

2010 Flights
Try A1 travel .com you can even put deposit down with them without having to pay all up front in one go.

2010 Flights
We are trying to book Easyjet for next May but they cant even tell you when the timetables will be released. Their website leaves a lot to be desired.

jcrian

2010 Flights
It was the 5th December last year as I booked my flights within 30 minutes of them coming online.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom