Rossie

2006 Hol
Well! Thats it, my friend John and I, have booked fo Calis in August ( all the men will be topless then),we had such a good time there last year, in that gay bar,perhaps we will see that Kay/Kay old boy there, he,s a ghost, you know,and others that we met last year,big Dave,and that bald chap,Skinner.
Buy All,kisses

Gail

2006 Hol
Ummmmm, where was it you said you lived? Brighton? Are you sure "Rossie" :lol: :lol: Are you sure you are not a little mixed up as Brighton is quite a way from the Midlands but hey ho!

You love Calis then Rossie, have you ventured up as far as Altinkum yet, oops forgot I just read a post that said you did but it was far toooooo British for you and your friend who likes a bit of culture! Ummmmmmmmmm

I recognise this style of writing, does anyone else? :lol: :lol:

2006 Hol
Yes this writing resembles the intelect of a 2 legged lethargic brown beaver
on its way home from a Skoda car meeting in Bradford.

Rossie

2006 Hol
Hi Gail, not the Midlands darling, there,s some awefull rough people up there,you must be mixing me up with someone else,I think your man looks lovely,luckey girl!
Bye

Gail

2006 Hol
:27: Come on Don, come clean. I bet the members who have been on here a long time knew it was you as quick as I did. Why have you changed your name to Rossie, we all know you are "Crossie". :kafa:

For those of you who don't remember Crossie, he is originally from up near Liverpool but now lives in the Midlands with his wife and he is going to or maybe already has, bought a place near Fethiye/Calis. He used to wind people up on here, so nothing has changed there. :27:

Rossie

2006 Hol
OOOoooo!Gail,how could you?My friend John(big boy) is ever so upset,mixing me up with some awefull scouser ( there ever so common) we might have to cancel now
and you look such a nice person.

Rossie

2006 Hol
You,ve got some memory,Gail,but I dont know how you rumbled me,anyway how are you? Hope you are both well,We are moving to Fethiye this year,on a permanent basis.
Been on the Calis Beach forum for some time,I,m actually banned from this one.
Take care
Crossie

Gail

2006 Hol
I thought that would scare you into coming clean :lol: So you still haven't moved over yet. We are hoping to go in a couple of years time so still here doing what we were doing when you were last here (without Andy may I add :lol: :lol: )

Latest Posts

Top Bottom