Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
20 Reasons Why Chocolate is Better Than Sex
I adore chocolate, now you've reminded me that my Christmas Lindt bunnies are hidden away to put on the Christmas Tree, I ate two of them last night, yummy Chocolate.

Tess

:37::37: LOL!!! Lesley, if your Lindt Chocolate Bunnies make the length of your Christmas Tree - I'll eat the tree!!!!! LOL!!! :37::37::37:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Haha, I buy them for when our great niece visits us, (well that's my excuse), we always have one each, I hope when the tree goes up this week-end that she visits every day, lol

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Just made a hot drinking chocolate (made with full fat milk), and eating cadburys dark chocolate fingers, if you've not tried them, they're very moreish, ooo I'm going to eat another one, bliss.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I Dont believe chocolates better !!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO it gives me Migrain !!!!!! Diane .:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::gossip::hehe:::hehe::::angel:

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Just made a hot drinking chocolate (made with full fat milk), and eating cadburys dark chocolate fingers, if you've not tried them, they're very moreish, ooo I'm going to eat another one, bliss.

:504xn:

haybags

well you can enjoy both its just a little messy !! :) but the chocolate does taste so much nicer, especially if its cadburys x

zurna

chocolate is very sweet Turkish delight is light and better than all especially if its Rose red cube with powder

gullu_lokum1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom