tjd

2 bedroomed semi-d house in Tuzla area for rent
We have for rent a house in the Tuzla area. 1 Double and 1 twin, 2 bathrooms, 1 with walk in shower, hot water boiler, covered patio and pergola, grassed gardens for your own use. Completely refurbished and fitted with all new electrical equipment.

Wonderful sea views, site has direct access to the beach, small shop and 2 x cafe's on site, and other small shops/market in the immediate area. There is also a large pool with separated childrens area.

It would be perfect for anyone who has bought, or is considering buying in the Tuzla, Guvercinlik, Bogazici, or Gulluk area, to stay in and get a feel for the area. In fact it would be excellent for anyone who just wants a complete rest, and to escape from the rigours of modern living and live simply for a week or two.

The Sitesi is officially open from 1st June - 31st August, but there are always people on site from start of May to end of October. In fact the best time for us have been in May, September and early October.

I can provide prices and pictures on request. The cost for this house is based on Turkish prices for the site which we're on. Let me assure you it is not £300 per week or anything like it. Also advice on car rental. (which companies we've used and would re-use and which to avoid)

PM me if interested, provide an e-mail adress and I'll forward you full details.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom