Status
Not open for further replies.
2 bedroomed duplex for sale Didim
:36329ht5b Hi there, I am selling my 2 bedroomed duplex in Didim. Fully furnished, white goods etc. Hallway, downstairs toilet/washbasin, archway to living room/kitchen, double bed settee, single chair/bed, corner dining room table set seats 5 plus 2 chairs, upstairs landing, shower room with basin and toilet, hot water boiler, and washing machine. 2 double bedrooms, one leads off the other, twin beds, wardrobe, bedside cabinet in first bedroom, second bedroom, double bed, wardrobe, and bedside cabinet, L shaped balconies off both living room and double bedroom, asking price £26,000, if interested please pm me we can then send you photographs. Situated 10mins walk to the Apollo Temple, and 5 mins walk to centre of Didim, where there are many shops and eating places.:roundgrin

Last edited:

ronzeus

Steve to get attention post some photos on the thread ,you are much more likely to have more interest in your property.

tried it yok could do will try again

Last edited:

v6cod

Living in Okcular
I wouldn't post you email address either unless you want loads of spam, better to get anyone interested to PM you. All the best with the sale.

pics

Attachments

• DSCN1017.jpg
    DSCN1017.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN1030 - Copy.jpg
    DSCN1030 - Copy.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN1032 - Copy.jpg
    DSCN1032 - Copy.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCN1543.jpg
    DSCN1543.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 158

Peregrine

Steve

I would always recommend a clear up before taking pictures and even think about posing a set table with a nice bottle of wine or some fruit on it

and make the beds so they look the same, getting rid of that crumpled blanket (or whatever it is) in the corner

just a thought, if you are serious about selling then take the time to do it well. Remember it IS a competition

Steve

I would always recommend a clear up before taking pictures and even think about posing a set table with a nice bottle of wine or some fruit on it

and make the beds so they look the same, getting rid of that crumpled blanket (or whatever it is) in the corner

just a thought, if you are serious about selling then take the time to do it well. Remember it IS a competition

hi to you. Seeing as you are not interested, The pics are for people who might be. Its not yours, Yes it is a blanket and was'nt cheap. I don't give a dam what you do and don't recomend:nosepick:

hi to you. Seeing as you are not interested, The pics are for people who might be. Its not yours, Yes it is a blanket and was'nt cheap. I don't give a dam what you do and don't recomend:nosepick:
Great reaction to someone trying to be helpful from someone wanting to sell a property. I'm not interested in buying either, but for the record, your pictures would have put me off even if I was. Why someone thinks a photo of a toilet is a selling point eludes me. I hope your sales patter is better than your photographic choices otherwise you could have a long sale on your hands. Good luck.

Peregrine

no need to get on your high horse

actually I am interested in further purchases but see so many poor adverts that I just skirt them by and suspect other potential buyers do too

so you just sit there picking your nose waiting for buyers to beat a path to your door - all I can say is, youre in for a long wait

:blowkiss:
no need to get on your high horse

actually I am interested in further purchases but see so many poor adverts that I just skirt them by and suspect other potential buyers do too

so you just sit there picking your nose waiting for buyers to beat a path to your door - all I can say is, youre in for a long wait

:blowkiss: soz about dodgy photos, not put any on before so was just a tester, have got lots better pics of apartment which will post later, but to other geezer, nowt wrong in toilet pics :gulme:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom