2 bed furnished rental wanted 6 months+
We are looking to rent a 2 bed furnished apartment in Calis or Gunlukbasi for 6months+ from September.Prefer one on small complex with pool.Please pm if you have something of interest.

colmoor

2 bed furnished rental wanted 6 months+
hi there

i have a number of apartments for rent. mostly unfurnished BUT i do have a 2 bedroomed duplex apartment located close to the main calis to gunlukbasi connecting road. its on a small complex of 6 aparts with shared swimming pool. has brand new furniture as well. the owner is english and he has another apartment on the same complex. he currently rents out the duplex as summer holiday lets but is keen to have a winter tenant. from the end of september to the beginning of the season next year. the rent is negotiable but the his basically looking at 450 lira per month exclusive of bills etc such as water gas electric.

the owner is present here on holiday with his wife for the next 8 days if you are interested please let me know.,i manage 2 aprts on the complex as well as do the garden and pool as well. all the aparts are english owned except 2 which are rented out to 2 very quiet turkish poeple.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom