B

biskit4444

2 bed apt for sale - Altinkum
I am going to be selling my 2 bed ground floor apt in didim, altinkum.8 mins walk to second beach,2 mins walk to main st bars,shops,sought after area,no scrubland,built aug 2008,thats how long i have owned it also,i bought it to rent out,but never have,because of what i,ve read on here does not cover costs,furnished,double bed,2 single bed,double bed settee,aircon,washer,fridge,cooker,wardrobes,bedside tables,lamps,etc,beautiful apt and area,4-5 star property,and finish,4 floors,lifts,underground parking,or storage,intercom,cctv,metal security door with multilocks,phone points,digibox and tv,large wrap round balcony overlooking lovely pool which looks nice on evening with lights in pool,maintenance £250 yearly,tapu to be picked up from solicitor in july,english and turkish residents in block,up and running,reason for sale is done too much running round and dont want to be doing anymore,just want what paid for it.£40,000+furniture negotiable,paid £3000£42,000 all paperwork and connections in order.john

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Re: 2 bed apt for sale

Good luck with your sale and have a nice time in Greece :36:

Jeannie

Tess

Good luck with your sale John, hope all goes well.
Lucky thing going on holiday tomorrow, enjoy!!!!

B

biskit4444

Good luck with your sale John, hope all goes well.
Lucky thing going on holiday tomorrow, enjoy!!!!

cheers,sister getting married in lindos.turkey too strenuous in buying,not hassle free.john

Tess

Ahh even nicer a wedding, weddings abroad always look so so nice, enjoy it and when you come back channel your energy into your sale if that is what you really want to do. Perhaps when you get away and get a chance to recharge the batteries and unwind you will become more relaxed about the hassle and stress you have suffered and maybe will change your mind and look upon Turkey as a place you could go to and relax. Whatever you truly decide, I wish you luck, take care and enjoy the break. Sharon x

B

biskit4444

Ahh even nicer a wedding, weddings abroad always look so so nice, enjoy it and when you come back channel your energy into your sale if that is what you really want to do. Perhaps when you get away and get a chance to recharge the batteries and unwind you will become more relaxed about the hassle and stress you have suffered and maybe will change your mind and look upon Turkey as a place you could go to and relax. Whatever you truly decide, I wish you luck, take care and enjoy the break. Sharon x

thank you,take care.john

B

biskit4444

Hello. Good luck with your sale but can I just say that since you have done all the hard work of waiting for the place to be built, furnished it and the tapu is ready for collection you are pretty much through what I would say is the worst.

If you planned on renting it the I say go ahead and give it a go - even if it comes to nothing. Other peoples bad experiences may not be the experience that you have. It is never going to be easy to find rentals and just relying on websites will always make it that much harder I feel. But if you know friends work colleagues who would want to rent start with those and give them discounts in return for 'spreading the word' about how wonderful your holiday home is. Judging by what I have seen you only need a small client base and repeat bookings to negate the costs of ownership.

Take a look at the following thread and see how your property compares with the data collected on there.

Turkish Living Forums - View Poll Results

But if I was in your shoes I would try to ignore the negativity and make a go of it. If you was only just thinking about buying a place with a view to rent and make money that I would say its a different story and perhaps you would be right to listen to the negative comments and choose not to venture down that path.

I just think its sad that you have gone through all the trouble and at a time when you could be enjoying the place you have been put off.

cheers crashtester for your valued response,i will take on board your advice,going on holiday in 2 hours.(greece wedding).thanks again everyone.john:24:

B

biskit4444

hello everyone,back from hot greece.good wedding,and stag do.too hot,but so is turkey.john

Latest Posts

Top Bottom