debsdelight

2 bed apartment wanted in Datca
Good Evening,
New to the site but passed through Datca a few months ago and liked what i saw-Can any one help with a private sale please.

Debs

Well have you had any luck debsdelight with your search?

As stated on previous post we have a 2 bed apartment for sale if you are interested in more information please pm

hi don't know if you have already found an apartment but my father has one for sale.

The apartment is on Zeytin Dali Phase Three it is a top floor apartment with great views.

Two bedroom, on a lovely complex with lovely gardens and shared pool.

If you would like details please send me a private message.

Andy

Good Evening,
New to the site but passed through Datca a few months ago and liked what i saw-Can any one help with a private sale please.

Debs
we have a 2 bedromm( both ensuite) 3rd floor apartment for sale. if you are interested , send me a private message. Linda.

debsdelight

we have a 2 bedromm( both ensuite) 3rd floor apartment for sale. if you are interested , send me a private message. Linda.
Thanks Linda,
Where abouts in Datca and what complex ???
How much are you looking for and when was the complex built \re you the original owners from new.

Regards,

Debs

Good Evening,

Debs
we have a beautiful 2 bed aprt for sale, new property, sea and mountain views, both bedrooms en suite, good location. Linda fraser contact me if you want more info.

Thanks Linda,
Where abouts in Datca and what complex ???
How much are you looking for and when was the complex built \re you the original owners from new.

Regards,

Debs
Hi Debs, we are the original owners from new. It is situated about 5 min stroll to the town, 5 mins from Migros supermarket, has fantastic sea views, if you send me your email address I will send you fotos and talk about price there. It is on a small site, only 18 properties. Both bedrooms en suite, wooden floors in lounge and bedrooms, tiles elswhere. Linda

Latest Posts

Top Bottom