Chezbond

150cc Scooter for sale
Hi, everyone

Just over a year old with just under a years guarantee left.

Mondial 150cc yellow scooter. Under 1400km...

Karagozler area

1200.00 TL

ask for more details.

Attachments

• DSC00014.jpg
    DSC00014.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
150cc Scooter for sale
Hi, everyone

Karagozler area

1200.00 TL

ask for more details.

Are you sure you can transfer the remaining warranty to the new owner?

Biker Bob

McDHibs

150cc Scooter for sale
Hi, everyone

Karagozler area

1200.00 TL

ask for more details.

Chezbond

I am so glad in the 7 posts that you have put on the forum so far you have taken the time to get to know the people on here, taken time to laugh with them and cry with them gain an insight into the various personalities that spend so much time on here. BEFORE STICKING YOUR ITEMS UP FOR SALE.

This is not E-Bay this is not Exchange and Mart, please have some respect for the people on this forum not to mention the owner and spend some time interacting first.

I am not one for ranting but this is one subject that pushes my buttons and if you had spent some time on here first you would have found that out.

Mike

littledave

littledave
150cc Scooter for sale
if its what i think it is and subject to where you are from izmir then i,ll have it.... any pics

Bubskar

150cc Scooter for sale
if its what i think it is and subject to where you are from izmir then i,ll have it.... any pics

Hey Littledave - is this a riddle. He's already said in the Karagozler area of Fethiye - that's not Izmir ?!?!

I advertised a Asya Scooter on behalf of a friend here last week as well - it's her husband's who died recently. She could do with it taken off here hands - she is asking 1000 lira.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
150cc Scooter for sale
So your not sure then your assuming. Most warranties are not transferable. Double check to make sure, I would be surprised if you could.

Biker Bob

Chezbond

150cc Scooter for sale
Yes I am assuming, but given that I have the original receipt and the service is a local outfit, I don't see that there would be any great shakes. This isn't the Eu is it? Its that place where anything is possible...

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
150cc Scooter for sale
LOL...Just saying.....it's difficult to sell the bike and claim there is warranty left unless your positive it's a transferable warranty, thats all.

Biker Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom