1 lira book sale

Have heard that there's a storm on the way for tomorrow, so we have decided to postpone our book sale at BITEZ Sunday Market until next Sunday 11th October,rather than let everyone down. Hope to see you there.:468bo:

1 lira book sale

Hi, I'm really annoyed with BBC,MSN and GOOGLE weather forecasts as they all said there would be a storm today and we postponed our BOOKSALE thinking we would be soaked and no one would come. It's turned out not too bad, only a few little showers. The only one that got it right was our local BODRUM BULLETIN with their new weather service, predicted the true weather. Why didn't I go with them. Their site is worth looking at for other info. too. Just google BODRUM BULLETIN. Anyway we will definately be at the BITEZ Sunday market called the "Bit Pazar" next SUNDAY 11TH come rain or shine. Look for the stall with the UNION JACK for your winter read. All books only 1tl. inc. hardbacks.Hope to see you there.:468bo:

captain

1 lira book sale

Have heard that there's a storm on the way for tomorrow, so we have decided to postpone our book sale at BITEZ Sunday Market until next Sunday 11th October,rather than let everyone down. Hope to see you there.:468bo:

Hi,

Whereabouts in Bitez is it please?

Doug

Moggycat

1 lira book sale
Well, it certainly poured down in Gumbet this morning, I wouldn't have liked to be out in it!

1 lira book sale

Hi, I hope this is a help for you and any other interested people who may want a day out in old Bitez town which is famous for it's ice cream(try the brandy flavour). Sorry I digress. If you are coming from Bodrum just jump on the BITEZ dolmus and get off at the court house "ADLIYET SARAYI" cross over to the opposite side and about 50-100yds down is ELIT CAM(mirror & glass shop) next door is the USTUN CAFE with the entrance to the market next to it. If you are on the BODRUM dolmus from TURGETREIS or YALIKAVAK ask to get off at the BITEZ junction turn right from the main road and walk down on the right to the court house and follow the above directions.:28:

1 lira book sale

Hi captain,
Have PM'D you last night. If anyone else would like an advance preview of our selection of approx. 800 titles just PM me to arrange it. I live in central Bodrum so maybe easier to find than Bitez and also 'cos we won't be able to take all our books to Bitez(too many and too heavy).:horse:

REDDERS

1 lira book sale
Just to say,Jane & i went to Cathy & Pauls house this afternoon & what a collection.It's like a mini library in their place!!.Soo many books of all types,to suit most tastes.As they said,they have so many books,they cannot transport them all to Bitez on Sunday,so if you want to see them all i suggest you p.m.her to see the full selection.
To cap it all they are both very nice people,we only wish we had met them earlier as they are moving back to Istanbul in a couple of months time.

To Cathy & paul,thanks for being such good hosts, what was supposed to be a quick look at the books turned into a 2.5hr chat about everything turkish.

REDDERS & CEYN..

1 lira book sale
Hi we are on for tomorrow, have checked the weather after last week's downpour. Remember to look for the Union Jack to find us. Looking forward to seeing you all. As we can't bring all the books we have tried to bring a broad mix of titles to suit everyone. If you miss the sale or can't make it, we are still in Bodrum for 3 more weeks so you can PM me to view the full selection at our home.

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
1 lira book sale
Just to say that I have been to meet Cathy and Paul today, to look at the last of the books for sale, between my friend and me we have got quite a few to keep us going for the start of the winter. It was so nice to meet you both, and Cathy like you said, it is nice to put a face to a name :) Thanks for the coffee too. Like Redders posted, you are such good hosts, our quick look turned into over an hours chat!
Hope the rest of the move goes smoothly for you.
Sandra x x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom