sallyblack

ılıca park
we have just returned from side and stayed in our apartment at the ılıca park complex. The only problem which we encountered was the road which we were well of when we bought - if we had expected anything else we wouldnt have bought in the village area. Electric was also o ccasionally aproblem but having been the owner of another village property a few years ago near Patara we know of these problems. These new developing areas take time to catch up and for anyone who wants to be sure of not encountering problems it is better they buy in a more developed area will happen where you can be sure of what is happening and when. Unfortunatly we wont be able to return to Turkey for a while and just wish it was sooner.

Ilica Park

The view is fantastic !!!
ılıca park
Hi Sally and welcome to the forum - nice to hear from another neighbour at Ilica Park, there are a few of us here now and maybe we will all be able to meet up sometime.

Where in the complex is your apartment and how are things coming along? We were there last month and the landscaping and pools were being worked on. The views from the apartments really are fantastic and we cannot wait to be back in the summer.

Els

ılıca park
Hello Sally,
Great to welcome another neighbour on this forum! Whereabouts in Ilica Park are you? My husband Keith and I have bought the E duplex. We absolutely love it.
We will be going there for a week in June and then hopefully for a longer holiday at the end of September. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
If there is anything you would like to me to look at or do whilst I am there let me know.
Els

sallyblack

ılıca park
thanks els, we are actually coming ourselves again in october we hope so untıl then we are happy to leave our apartment as it is and let things move along as they are. its nice to know there are others around us and maybe we will meet up this year

Latest Posts

Top Bottom