de1amo

İnsulated plaster board
İ was wondering if anyone knows if this product exists in Turkey and their experience of its worth---i am looking to pad out the walls within my newly boxed off balconies(the old external brick walls)--its plaster board with foam backing and is glued in place??

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
İnsulated plaster board
sold at koctas

in 30 mm thick boards 1.2 m X 2.7 m i think

martin

Google Translate

click on construction then insulation then page 2

Last edited:

de1amo

İnsulated plaster board
Any idea if it is glued or better nailed given the high temperatures in this climate--in the uk they seem to think glue--my wife shows no enthusiasm to my English DİY sortees and she does the asking!!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
İnsulated plaster board
on the picture it looks like glue, i would contact an adhesive manufacturer like ceresit and ask their advice

martin

de1amo

İnsulated plaster board
İs this stuff ever used on the concrete structual ceilings to add insulation--i am trying to wrap my place up from the cold in winter and heat that pierces in the summer-or is it expensive--i cant get into koctas site today!

de1amo

İnsulated plaster board
i have been told that 'a' bag in the uk is the required amount for 2 boards of standard size-quite what size the bag is i do not know!!-i will look at the uk site!

mollag

Kipper restorer
İnsulated plaster board
Yes its good for strucural insulation, where you see D&D it meand dot and dab, the method of "glueing" plasterboard to walls.

de1amo

İnsulated plaster board
its now down to cost??-looking at the site it says your should use fittings when applying to brick---i do see if i get this place so insulated that other issues might occur--i dont think much attention is paid to this in turkey where moisture seems little trouble--i have a combi externally placed and its dry as a bone internally

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
İnsulated plaster board
if you do use this, you will need to frame around windows, re fit all your electrical sockets etc
I plan on using it in our bedroom in yali when we finally move out there, the alternative is the galvanised frame and board system with foam insulation under the board

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom