peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
£15 charge for sex
£15 is'nt bad really. If you go out with her indoors she always "forgets" her purse, and a night out can cost well in excess of £50 so he should count himself quite fortunate :biggrin:

lara

£15 charge for sex
I cannot comment until I see a pic of her to see if she was worth £15 a go. ;)

I would like to see a picture of them both, and did she have a sliding scale of charges.lol

Certainly a different take on the 'aspirin dispenser on the bed head', hope he didn't have to extend his over draft.:biggrin:

Smiler

£15 charge for sex
Well it's cheaper than buying a pair of Jimmi Choo's
(it doesn't work only you feel you've really been screwed after paying for them :D)

£15 charge for sex
Glad she got the money `upfront` ... because it would have been difficult for him to come from behind with the payments.........

And there was I thinking that three score years and ten was our `contracted period` Boy! At 82 he was certainly getting his moneys worth (until now).

Pete&Mag

£15 charge for sex
£15 seems fair to me. No mowing the lawn ,hanging shelves ,painting,decorating. I fact ,the more I think about it...........

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
£15 charge for sex
Wonder if they have got their Tapu and whos name is on it????????????? lol

Jeannie

Peregrine

£15 charge for sex
thats the spending money she gave me on Monday - supposed to last all week, but maybe I'll blow it all on a night of passion. lol

jimskem

£15 charge for sex
From a Legal point of view, I thought the Old Boy had a case,
just didn't think he could make it stand up in court.

£15 charge for sex
Blimey thats 2 full nights or is it two go,s in one night??
The contract is a bit wooly sometimes.
It could be £15 a hour so I could get a discount for 3 minutes oops sorry dear!! :roundgrin:roundgrin:roundgrin

You know what they say in internet business.
If you are unhappy with the current contract at the renewal date,cancel it and find a new provider thats cheaper overall.Some even offer the 1st 2 months free with UNLIMITED ACCESS AND A FASTER SPEED!!
You could sleep for a week after that lads!
:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
£15 charge for sex
Blimey !!! My Husband would pay me £15.00 NOT to have sex:77wu::77wu::77wu::77wu:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
£15 charge for sex
Blimey, that's not even the minimum wage rate, you men get us girls so cheaply, we cook, clean, wash your smalls etc; iron for you, and all without any complaints, except for the odd headache once or twice a year, lol.

:roundgrin

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
£15 charge for sex
Blimey, that's not even the minimum wage rate, you men get us girls so cheaply, we cook, clean, wash your smalls etc; iron for you, and all without any complaints, except for the odd headache once or twice a year, lol.

:roundgrin

Sounds like your chain is a bit too long SS.......

Latest Posts

Top Bottom