pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
£1 UK Hotel Rooms
Just been reading that the Campanile hotels have 10.000 hotel rooms available from 1st Dec to 31st jan . includeing Manchester Coventry Birmingham Hull Liverpool ect . Very usefull for overnight stays nr Airports ..sorry i cant do a link but just google Champanile Hotels ,,,Diane

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
£1 UK Hotel Rooms
I saw that earlier today and tried for Manchester, but couldn't get anything. Great if you can get it tho,

Jeannie :224xb:

TracyG

£1 UK Hotel Rooms
I also tried earlier and couldnt get the £1 rooms on any dates - did get a room for 2 nights for £25 though!

Tracy

hijo

in my own clique
£1 UK Hotel Rooms
...again £25 for december in milton keynes ..would be curious if anyone can find the £1 deal , more chance of winning the lottery:hmm:

geordie_nev

£1 UK Hotel Rooms
The Hoxton Lodge in central London regularly does “£1 a room” deals, although they sell out really fast. My mates were lucky to get a few rooms last year when they came down for the Arsenal game.

It’s worth keeping an eye on if you’re planning a visit to London at some point.

Hoxton Hotel £1 Room Sale

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
£1 UK Hotel Rooms
I'm very sorry . and i appolozise to everyone . I read this on Money Saving Expert .com .I will complain about it tomorrow {later today } I suppose they will say they have sold out !!! Dirty dogs . I've booked travelodge offers at £9 and £19 befor . And i've stayed at the Manchester Camponile hotel . Never mind the menu is'nt to good unless you like snails !!! mind you £25 is'nt to bad But thats not the point . is it . Now i'm on a mission interesting to hear what they say ..... Diane

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
£1 UK Hotel Rooms
Yeh, don't worry about it Diane. I saw it on there and tried it in the morning but nothing came up in the £1 range.

Jeannie

£1 UK Hotel Rooms
In the small print it says that only 6-10 rooms are released each day for each hotel so you have to be quick. Not sure if these are released just after midnight or at some point during the morning.

Mushroom

£1 UK Hotel Rooms
Unfortunately for us, it is the easiest thing in the world for the hotel chain to get a great advert and loads of enquiries, then turn around and tell us that the £1 rooms have all gone because of limited numbers.
We aren't in a position to challenge them.
The travelodge offer which usually comes around in late winter and last year covered a period which included the school holidays at the end of May offered £9 rooms on selected dates at Manchester airport, which was booked quickly by us and with two rooms for £18 and a 3 minute car ride to the long stay airport car park the next morning has got to be a 'good' deal.
If you go on their web site and register you are told of the deals first.

Jan1

£1 UK Hotel Rooms
This offer started last Thursday/Friday, managed to get myself Runcorn £2 for 2 nights, we are visiting relatives - well chuffed

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
£1 UK Hotel Rooms
Well at 10 to midnight i checked a few hotels . Manchester available on 3rd Dec Doncaster on 6th jan Liverpool 10th jan ... Trouble is now i'm not going anywere lol But i may book manchester for the jan sales !!! or to visit friends . i typed in random dates .. So remember just BEFOR midnight seems best .... Diane Ps didn't check all locations

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom