The UK and the US have a wonderful relationship – we have lots in common with our transatlantic neighbours but contrary to what many people think, language might not be one of them.
We recently opened new offices in America and everything was going swimmingly, until we suddenly realised that...
These are sentences actually typed by Medical secretaries
in NHS Greater Glasgow
But I am sure there are as bad or not worse from England Ireland and Wales and probably the rest of the world.
1. The patient has no previous history of suicides.
2. Patient has left her white blood cells at...
1. ARTERY -- The study of fine paintings.
2. BARIUM -- What you do when CPR fails.
3. BENIGN -- What you are after you be 8.
4. CAESAREAN SECTION -- A district in Rome.
5. COLIC -- A sheep dog.
6. COMA -- A punctuation mark.
7. CONGENITAL -- Friendly.
8. DILATE -- To live longer.
Sub-Contractor: A gambler who never gets to shuffle or deal.
Tender Submission: A poker game in which the losing hand wins.
Tender Sum: A wild guess carried through to two decimal points.
Successful Tender: A contractor who is...
I have a question, what is the difference between a WC and a bathroom? I thought they were one in the same but it looks like on the estage agent web sites that alot of homes have both???? In USA we say master bath (two sinks, toilet, tub and shower connected to master bedroom), full bath...