shower

  1. A89

    power shower

    All my shower water comes from the solar water system tank. If ıts not been sunny I have an emergen heater that heats the whole tank and I'm quite happy with that except that unless its been 35+ degrees the water isnt really hot enough for me to add enough cold to make any power on the water. A...
  2. 4

    Electric shower

    Anyone recommend someone to supply & or fit in Gumusluk/Yalikavak area Chucking it down at present so cold water for a while
  3. Kingfisher

    Perseids meteor shower

    Amazing shower in Cappadocia last night.
  4. bickern

    How to take shower.

    HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A WOMAN: Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry basket according to lights and darks. Walk to bathroom wearing long robe. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas. Look at your womanly physique in the mirror -- make mental note to do more...
  5. N

    shower enclosures dalyan

    hi can any body advice from where to buy and get it installed a shower enclosure in dalyan.thanks
  6. M

    1500TL to fit a shower enclosure?

    he is asking for 1500tl to fit in a shower enclosure,a bathroom cabinet and tile up 16sqm of the bath room. is this a fair price to pay?do you know anyone in and around altinkum/didim/akbuk who can do better? thanks
  7. M

    shower enclosure

    hi everyone, i am in need of a reliable reasonable priced person to fit in a shower enclosure. could anyone please recommend someone in and around didim. thank you
  8. bickern

    Shower Cabinet - Dalaman

    A friend in Dalaman has a shower cabinet/enclosure for sale for 200 TL. It is still new I believe. İf you PM me I can give you his email and telephone
  9. Jaycey

    Sex in the shower

    SEX IN THE SHOWER In a recent survey commissioned by President Obama, African-Americans have proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower. The survey was carried out for Obama by a leading soap and toiletries firm. The results revealed that 86% of African-Americans said that...
  10. merpip

    Meteor shower

    The year's most intense meteor shower is set to peak late on Friday night with Nasa predicting between 100-120 meteors per hour. The annual Geminid shower can be seen from almost any point on Earth and astronomers say the best time to see the action is between midnight and sunrise on December...
  11. J

    Glass shower screen

    Hello, Does anyone know where I can buy a floor standing glass shower screen in the Akbuk/Didim areas please :nod: thanks Jan
  12. D

    Shower Screen Cleaner

    After asking and getting excellent advice about alternatives to Calgon, I'm now turning my attention to the dreaded cleaning of the shower screen! I've tried 'por coz' with limited success. Yes it does remove some of the limescale 'scum', but I can't say it's perfect. Do any TLFers out there...
  13. M

    Meteor Shower

    For those of you who live in the Turkish countryside away from the bright streetlights, you are in for a star gazing spectacular in the next few days, peaking on the 11th and 12th August. Hundreds of meteors are predicted to flash across the sky during this period. Happy stargazing:)
  14. S

    shower glass replacment

    shower glass replacement does anybody know of a bathroom shower shop or maybe a glazier in or near gumusluk ? thanks
  15. skydog

    100 Injured as Meteor Shower hits Russian city

    Possible meteorite shower causes panic in Russia as shockwave is felt around impact | Mail Online
  16. perfect1949

    how long do you spend in the shower ?

    UK weather: South-east of England officially in DROUGHT after driest winter for decades | Mail Online i usually spend 10 to 15 minuets in the shower . dave
  17. Tommie

    Draconid meteor shower will impress, if you can see it

    There will be a Draconid meteor shower late tomorrow night 8/9th October. Unfortunately, it may not be visible as there will be a near full moon. More info...
  18. C

    Sex In The Shower

    Shower Sex In a recent survey, African-American males have proved to be the most likely to have had sex In the shower! In the survey, carried out by a leading toiletries firm, a huge majority, 86%, of African-American males, said that they have had Sex in the shower. The other 14% said they...
  19. immac

    Elec Shower

    I´m looking for a manufacturer/retailer that sells high power electric showers, perhaps up to 10KW. This must be available in Turkey. Ian
  20. A

    bath with overhead shower

    hi does anyone know who could supply a bath and a overhead shower and fit them in the altinkum area thanking you
Top Bottom