1. R

    Who insures the "shell" of an apartment block?

    Hi Could anyone advise on this. Our apartment is one of 12 in a block of apartments. I understand our home insurance and DASK only covers the internal structures. Intrasure have advised me that there should be a communal policy to cover the shell. But max value insurance will cover is £38k...
Top Bottom