certificate or building

  1. W

    Habitation Certificate/Building Use Document

    Hi Readers, After the success of providing a translated copy of the tapu. I was asked by a member to provide a translated copy of what she understood to be a Habitation Certificate. The document she was given by her agent is titled "Building Use Authorisation Document" I have spent the last...
Top Bottom